Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Manu <me...@gmail.com> on 2014/12/12 11:58:30 UTC

WS-Addressing : [MAPCodec] Failed to correlate message

Hi,

Our application uses asynchronous invocation through ws-addressing a lot
and randomly we have this error :
[MAPCodec] Failed to correlate message, aborting dispatch.

I've joined the full log trace for the error with cxf ws-addressing in
DEBUG mode.
I can't figure out what's going on so any help would be appriecated.

Thanks
Manuel

Re: WS-Addressing : [MAPCodec] Failed to correlate message

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
> On Dec 16, 2014, at 8:18 AM, Manu <me...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> If I create a unique and dynamic replyTo URL, will the destination registry
> be storing each URL ?

Yes. But only as long as there is a client that is using it.   When the client is finalized or you call close on it, the endpoint would get cleaned up and the registry entry removed.

> Could this lead to an OutOfMemoryError ?

Hopefully no if the clients are cleaned up.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp

Re: WS-Addressing : [MAPCodec] Failed to correlate message

Posted by Manu <me...@gmail.com>.
Hi again,

Posted by Manu <me...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Manu <me...@gmail.com>.