Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Darren Hartford <dh...@ghsinc.com> on 2007/02/16 16:20:37 UTC

New user - changing port (1.0.3)

Hi all, new to continuum.  I've downloaded the 1.0.3 bin version and
tried to run /bin/linux/run.sh start.  I expected it to fail as I do
have something running on port 8080.  So, found the FAQ to change it:

http://maven.apache.org/continuum/faqs.html#How-can-I-run-continuum-on-a
-different-port

But...the application.xml file listed in the faq does not exist, nor
even any directory structure under /apps.  Do I need to manually create
that directory structure and create the application.xml file, or are
these directions for an older version?

Thanks,
-D

Re: New user - changing port (1.0.3)

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
application.xml is under apps/continuum/conf/

Emmanuel