Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by Mark Nüßler <ma...@9elements.com> on 2007/06/21 17:18:07 UTC

[AXIS2C] Operation Not Found

hello users,

when i'm trying to request my generated c service,
i alway get the fault 'Operation Not Found'.

i am using latest c-svn, build myself
and latest java-nightly.

when does this occurs ?
what i am doing wrong ?
why the breakpoints i set in dll-project doesn't work ?

any suggestions ?

mfg derMark

Re: [AXIS2C] Operation Not Found

Posted by "Dr. Florian Steinborn" <fl...@drb.insel.de>.
one addition, Mark,

if you use Java and the generated Java stubs like

stub = new <TYPE>SOAP11PortStub
("http://drb7n:9091/axis2/services/<TYPE>")...

the argument in the constructor is crucial. I misspelled it once and the
result was an "Operation not found"...

Flori

Re: [AXIS2C] Operation Not Found

Posted by "Dr. Florian Steinborn" <fl...@drb.insel.de>.
Hi Mark,

> when does this occurs ?

I just can speak about my own experience. You should check the generated
files in order to find out, that the servicefunction was really generated.
Just check the note I left here yesterday "codegen problem". In this case
I experienced the "Operation not found". And true: the necessary calls
were NOT generated in axis2_svc_skel_<SERVICE>_invoke().

> what i am doing wrong ?

I found out it is very hard (but very helpful) to read the generated
sources.

> why the breakpoints i set in dll-project doesn't work ?

Don't know about dll - I have Linux here :-)

Flori