Posted to users@isis.apache.org by Jo...@filternet.nl on 2014/08/15 10:11:59 UTC

Unable to create application of class webapp.SimpleApplication

�

Hi Dan,

Tnx for correcting my github submit. But what is happening now?

	When trying to run I get: �'Unable to create application of class webapp.SimpleApplication'�

Re: Unable to create application of class webapp.SimpleApplication

Posted by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk>.
I had the same issue, but was simply that IntelliJ hadn't properly
recompiled everything after I imported the app into the workspace.

So:
- has the code correctly compiled in Eclipse?  Remember to configure the
DataNucleus plugin.
- does it build and run correctly outside of Eclipse, from the command line?

Cheers
Dan