Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Plorks mail <pl...@hotmail.com> on 2005/04/27 14:29:47 UTC

Authentication Sevlets

Hello

Has anyone written authentication servlets, that validates using a database,
e.g. SQL that are called by a web service client that uses AXIS?

Many Thanks

http://messenger.msn.co.uk

RE: Authentication Sevlets

Posted by Ephemeris Lappis <ep...@gmail.com>.
You can manage users profile from your web site using your database, and at
the same time use the standard j2ee way to authenticate them relying on the
application jdbc realm...

--
Ephemeris Lappis

RE: Authentication Sevlets