Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Hamdi THABET <ha...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/21 16:56:23 UTC

No invitation email sent [OM build #43]

When I create a new meeting with a moderator account >> I select "simple
email" as notification method >> No invitation email was sent to any
participant (invitation email are sent only with the option "iCal email").

Also when testing I remark that the invitation mail with option "simple email" is sent only if we create a meeting without password !

Re: Réf. : Re: Réf. : No invitation email sent [OM build #43]

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.
The issue with the invitation emails not beeing send when choosing "simple
email" should be solved with

The meetings in the my rooms section are the meetings of Today. Meaning
there can be past meetings and future meetings inside that box ... as long
as they are at the same day of the current user (according to the users
timezone).

I don't want to remove those meeting rooms, the meeting participants should
be able to access the room before and after the meeting, for example to
prepare documents they need for the meeting or to download conference
results after the meeting is done.
External users are limited to the time their invitation hash is valid. They
cannot access the room before or after, no need to "lock" the room.

Sebastian

--
Sebastian Wagner
https://twitter.com/#!/dead_lock

Réf. : Re: Réf. : No invitation email sent [OM build #43]

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.
*
A meeting is still valid even after his time is exceeded ! It always appears in
the menu "My rooms" on dashboard.*
=> the myrooms section shows old meetings as long as they are on the same
day.

Posted by Hamdi THABET <ha...@gmail.com>.
Other bug >>