Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by Kaarle Kaila <ka...@iki.fi> on 2002/01/09 23:07:17 UTC

Cactus and WeblogicCommerceServe

Hi !

I don' t remember that I have seen anything on unit testing
items like webflow and pipelines in WeblogicCommerceServer!

Is this something that unit testing techniques can be used with?
What about cactus?

regards
Kaarle Kaila

Kaarle Kaila
http://www.iki.fi/kaila
mailto:kaarle.kaila@iki.fi
tel: +358 50 3725844

RE: Cactus and WeblogicCommerceServe

Posted by Kaarle Kaila <ka...@iki.fi>.
At 20:49 11.1.2002 +0000, you wrote:
>Kaarle,
Hi!

I have too just played only a bit with webflow and pipelines
but some colleagues have started to use it and I expect
that later this year I too may need to refresh my knowledge in it.

I got this question from one of my colleagues as I will keep
a session on JUnit (+ JUnitEE and Cactus) next week for
these colleagues.

As I recall it webflow and pipelines is mostly writing properties files
so I could not right away think how that could be connected
to unit testing. I think they do call some javamethods but I don't
have time to relearn that before next week.

I would appreciate some advice here!

regards
Kaarle

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@octo.com>.
Kaarle,

Posted by "David L. Wasler" <dw...@yahoo.com>.
Hi:

I look into it, I see no reason why you can't use
Cactus. The main focus is setting up the WL CS
environment to accept Cactus.

WebLogic CS just overlays WL 6,0 6,1 server.

Cheers
David L. Wasler
dwasler@yahoo.com