Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Bentley, Tim" <TI...@ca.com> on 2001/11/07 02:28:57 UTC

RE: C2 ELDAP Logicsheet with Multiple Queries in one XPS

Hi -

I've been out of action list-wise for a few weeks, and I haven't yet caught
up with any eLDAP discussions there might be, but I think I can answer your
questions at least in part.

What do you mean by multiple queries?  I don't think you'll be able to use
eldap as it stands to perform multiple operations from one page, as the same
Java variables will end up being declared twice (I think) in the same scope.
This could probably be tweaked to make it work if the need was great enough.
The logicsheet was not designed with this kind of thing in mind - what does
your application need to do?

Regarding your second line, you can get information on a node and its
immediate children by doing a one level search - set
<eldap:scope>one</eldap:scope>.  You should get a result set back which
includes the base node and all its immediate children.

I haven't used the tranformer for a long time, and I don't know what if any
changes have been made to it for C2.

Regards,

Tim Bentley