Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Robert Metzger <rm...@apache.org> on 2022/02/16 13:30:58 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Apache Flink Committers: Feng Wang, Zhipeng Zhang

Hi everyone,

On behalf of the PMC, I'm very happy to announce two new Flink
committers: Feng Wang and Zhipeng Zhang!

Feng is one of the most active Flink evangelists in China, with plenty of
public talks, blog posts and other evangelization activities. The PMC wants
to recognize and value these efforts by making Feng a committer!

Zhipeng Zhang has made significant contributions to flink-ml, like most of
the FLIPs for our ML efforts.

Please join me in welcoming them as committers!

Best,
Robert

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache Flink Committers: Feng Wang, Zhipeng Zhang

Posted by Yun Tang <my...@live.com>.
Congratulations to Feng and Zhipeng!

Best,
Yun Tang
________________________________
Posted by Yangze Guo <ka...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Matthias Pohl <ma...@ververica.com>.
Congratulations :-)

Posted by Till Rohrmann <tr...@apache.org>.

Posted by Martijn Visser <ma...@ververica.com>.

Posted by Dian Fu <di...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Regards,
Dian

Posted by Yuan Mei <yu...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Aitozi <gj...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Guowei Ma <gu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Yang Wang <da...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Lijie Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Zakelly Lan <za...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations :-D

Posted by Leonard Xu <xb...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations !

Posted by Paul Lam <pa...@gmail.com>.
Congrats! Well deserved!

Re: Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache Flink Committers: Feng Wang, Zhipeng Zhang

Posted by Marios Trivyzas <ma...@gmail.com>.
Congrats!!!

Posted by Yun Gao <yu...@aliyun.com.INVALID>.

From:Jing Zhang <be...@gmail.com>
Send Time:2022 Feb. 18 (Fri.) 22:22
To:dev <de...@flink.apache.org>

Posted by Jing Zhang <be...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Benchao Li <li...@apache.org>.
Congratulations!

--

Best,
Benchao Li

Re: Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache Flink Committers: Feng Wang, Zhipeng Zhang

Posted by Jing Ge <ji...@ververica.com>.

Posted by Yu Li <ca...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by godfrey he <go...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Lincoln Lee <li...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Yuepeng Pan <fl...@126.com>.

Posted by Jingsong Li <ji...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Zhipeng Zhang <zh...@gmail.com>.

--
best,
Zhipeng

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache Flink Committers: Feng Wang, Zhipeng Zhang

Posted by Jinzhong Li <li...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!