Posted to dev@bookkeeper.apache.org by Sijie Guo <gu...@gmail.com> on 2015/04/23 09:31:29 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New BookKeeper Committer: Robin Dhamankar

The Apache BookKeeper PMC recently extended committer karma to Robin
Dhamankar and he has accepted. Robin Dhamankar has made great contributions
on performance enhancements at bookie server and we are looking forward to
even more :)

Congratulations and welcome aboard, Robin Dhamankar!

- Sijie

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New BookKeeper Committer: Robin Dhamankar

Posted by Robin Dhamankar <ro...@gmail.com>.
Thanks everyone

Posted by Rakesh R <ra...@huawei.com>.

Posted by Ivan Kelly <iv...@apache.org>.