Posted to doc@openoffice.apache.org by Ramtin <sh...@gmail.com> on 2020/06/04 18:12:23 UTC

Deleting my account

Hello,

I would like to delete my account associated with this email address.

Thank you,
Ramtin

Re: Deleting my account

Posted by "Keith N. McKenna" <ke...@comcast.net>.
On 6/4/2020 2:12 PM, Martin wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I would like to delete my account associated with this email address.
>
> Thank you,
> Ramtin

Martin;

As this is a cwiki account what can be done is to disable your account.
That way if you do have time to contribute again it can just re
re-enabled rather than going through the entire process of creating an
account from scratch. Please let us know if this is acceptable or
whether you indeed want the account deleted instead.

Regards
Keith

Re: Deleting my account

Posted by Dick Groskamp <di...@apache.org>.

On 2020/06/04 18:12:23, Ramtin <sh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I would like to delete my account associated with this email address.
>
> Thank you,
> Ramtin

Ramtin,

you can do that yourself.

Send an e-mail, from the account you want to unsubscribe, to:

You will receive an e-mail to confirm the unsubscribe, don't forget to reply to that message.