Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Pablo <pa...@bol.com.br> on 2003/10/23 20:19:55 UTC

Changing Web Service address location

Hi

My web service location is:

http://localhost:8080/jboss-net/services/MyWebService

I want to change it to something like this:

http://localhost:8080/MyWebService

How can I do it?

Thanks in advance

Pablo

Re: Changing Web Service address location

Posted by Stephen Gordon <st...@student.usyd.edu.au>.
First thing which comes to mind is to simply redirect requests. This
involves configuring the web server.

stephen

Posted by Guillaume Sauthier <Gu...@Objectweb.org>.
Hi Pablo
Recently a patch has been applied to change this.
So in the CVS, WSDL2Java do not have the final attribute anymore and
*Locator have a new setEndpointaddress method.

Regards
Guillaume