Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by vamshi krishna <va...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/25 08:29:37 UTC

hadoop eclipse configure

Hi all, i am facing so much problems with configuring eclipse with hadoop. i
downloaded hadoop(0.20.203) and eclipse-helios.  It worked well with Michael
Noll's steps without using eclipse. But when i started with eclipse, during
building i am getting many errors with eclipse plugin jar . somany times the
errors were like somes classes in org.eclipse. ..... were not found.

for example:

The project was not built since its build path is incomplete. Cannot find
the class file for org.eclipse.jface.action.MenuManager. Fix the build path
then try building this project

I am not able to move further in my work because of such build errors.
please somebody help me in configuring the hadoop with eclipse. I wanted to
work with HBase after that.
Thank you

--
*Regards*