Posted to dev@impala.apache.org by Jim Apple <jb...@cloudera.com> on 2016/09/06 20:28:03 UTC

Re: Contributions to Cloudera Impala

Any luck with this?

Posted by Lars Volker <lv...@cloudera.com>.
Hi Nishidha,

It looks to me like this URL will be ok to check-out. However you might run
into issues when trying to push your changes, since the URL you used does
not contain a username. The project overview (
https://gerrit.cloudera.org/#/admin/projects/Impala-ASF) has ready-to-copy
URLs for various ways of accessing the repo.

Your original problem ("Could not resolve hostname") sounds like a DNS
configuration issue to me. Once you're able to connect to the HTTP endpoint
you might want to give this one another try and see if you're able to
connect now.

Cheers, Lars

Posted by Nishidha Panpaliya <ni...@us.ibm.com>.
Hi Jim,

curl http://gerrit.cloudera.org/ssh_info  is not working from git bash for

From:	Jim Apple <jb...@cloudera.com>
To:	Valencia Serrao/Austin/Contr/IBM@IBMUS
Cc:	"dev@impala" <de...@impala.incubator.apache.org>, Manish
Date:	09/09/2016 09:50 AM
Subject:	Re: Contributions to Cloudera Impala

On Thu, Sep 8, 2016 at 9:02 PM, Valencia Serrao <vs...@us.ibm.com> wrote:
  Hi Jim,

  Thanks for you concern.

  Looks like we are having some issues while accessing the ssh URL, could
  you please provide us the equivalent https link for the asf-gerrit
  remote ?

  Regards,
  Valencia

  Inactive hide details for Jim Apple ---09/07/2016 01:58:53 AM---Any luck
  with this? On Thu, Aug 25, 2016 at 10:47 AM, Jim AppleJim Apple

  From: Jim Apple <jb...@cloudera.com>
  To: Nishidha Panpaliya/Austin/Contr/IBM@IBMUS
  Cc: "dev@impala" <de...@impala.incubator.apache.org>, Manish

        From: Jim Apple <jb...@cloudera.com>