Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Granwille Strauss <gr...@namhost.com.INVALID> on 2023/02/13 07:00:21 UTC

Removing a zone

Hi Guys

I am busy cleaning up zones, and managed to delete all pods and cluster
and so tied to the zone and all that but when deleting the zone itself
it shows there is storage devices tied to zone. I have checked it all
and there's none. However, I believe its because image ISO that were
initially installed, see attached screenshot, which is why the zone
can't be deleted. I tried adding the secondary storage again, where it
was stored, but no luck. Any ideas how I can go about cleaning out these
old ISOs to delete my old zone?

--
Regards / Groete

<https://www.namhost.com> 	Granwille Strauss  // Senior Systems Admin

*e:* granwille@namhost.com
*m:* +264 81 323 1260 <tel:+264813231260>
*w:* www.namhost.com <https://www.namhost.com/>

<https://www.facebook.com/namhost><https://twitter.com/namhost><https://www.instagram.com/namhostinternetservices/><https://www.linkedin.com/company/namhos><https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTd5v-kVPaic_dguGur15AA>

<https://www.adsigner.com/v1/l/631091998d4670001fe43ec2/621c9b76c140bb001ed0f818/banner>

Namhost Internet Services (Pty) Ltd,

24 Black Eagle Rd, Hermanus, 7210, RSA

The content of this message is confidential. If you have received it by
mistake, please inform us by email reply and then delete the message. It
is forbidden to copy, forward, or in any way reveal the contents of this
message to anyone without our explicit consent. The integrity and
security of this email cannot be guaranteed over the Internet.
Therefore, the sender will not be held liable for any damage caused by
the message. For our full privacy policy and disclaimers, please go to
https://www.namhost.com/privacy-policy

Powered by AdSigner
<https://www.adsigner.com/v1/c/631091998d4670001fe43ec2/621c9b76c140bb001ed0f818>

Re: Removing a zone

Posted by jordan j <yo...@gmail.com>.
if you have deleted the storage but there are isos left in the database,
you can disable/delete the entries directly from the db.
one of the places (for isos i think) is template_store_ref table.

Regards,
Jordan