Posted to dev@synapse.apache.org by Saminda Abeyruwan <sa...@gmail.com> on 2006/02/23 12:28:42 UTC

JMX Support

Hi Devs,

JMX support is a part of Paul's M2 todo list.  Synapse can expose the
management interface through a JMXMediator. We need a list of things to
manage. ex: addProcessor(), removeProcessor() from the Processor list etc.

I have started implementing"JMXMediator" mediator which can be called via
<classmediator/> to expose management capabilities and look up from a RMI
registry. It uses DynamicMBean.  i  know this  is a starting point towards
this, and i  need your consensus on what should be expose . Please be kind
enough express your thought on this.

Thank you

Saminda

ps: JMX management is a integral part  of Jdk1.5.