Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by Neale Rudd <ne...@metawerx.net> on 2012/06/24 14:15:08 UTC

New PoweredBy TomEE wiki page

Hi Everyone,

David Blevins has set up a new wiki page at:
https://cwiki.apache.org/TOMEE/powered-by.html

If you have an application or website powered by TomEE, or you offer TomEE hosting services, please list your site or application on this page.  This will help to show the world who is using TomEE already and what people are doing with it.

Anyone can and is encouraged to add to this page: please add your site, application, or system as you see fit. You do need to register with the wiki system to edit this page. Simply click the login or user preferences links at the top right of your screen to do so.

Best Regards,
Neale Rudd
Metawerx Pty Ltd

Re: New PoweredBy TomEE wiki page

Posted by Neale Rudd <ne...@metawerx.net>.
Hi Zeeman,

No problem at all, please contact me directly with your questions.

Best Regards,
Neale