Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Mark Volkmann <vo...@charter.net> on 2002/04/01 01:54:51 UTC

Re: constructor with arguments (not visible to clients)

Earlier I asked "Where can I find a DTD for WSDD?"  I found them. You have
to download the Axis source to get it. It is in xml-axis/java/wsdl along
with an XML Schema for WSDD.

Re: constructor with arguments (not visible to clients)

Posted by Mark Volkmann <vo...@charter.net>.
Correction ... make that xml-axis/java/wsdd.