Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Alex <al...@squigly.net> on 2004/07/21 15:36:05 UTC

testing struts and locale

Greetings,

I've been using strutstest http://strutstestcase.sourceforge.net/ which
works fine.

I can even verify that the proper error messages are
being sent back:

verifyActionErrors(new String[] {"error.no.id.provided"});

Question i have is that, is there a way to simulate a different locale,
and see if it will return back the appropriate message key.  I need to
ensure that code is providing errors in multiple languages, and that they
are all configured properly before it moves on.

thanks.
-sd

Re: testing struts and locale

Posted by Alex <al...@squigly.net>.
Is this something no one has ever ventured to try?