Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Yu, Yanhui" <ya...@pioneer.com> on 2002/03/12 21:15:15 UTC

Display data in a table from a database search

I need to display lots of data obtained from a search to db, preferably in a
table.  I'd really like the user to be able to click the column heading, the
table would then sort based on that column.  And if the user can drag the
line between two columns and resize the column width at his wish, that will
super.  This may not be Struts related, but thought no hurt to ask, in case
there is someone out there who has done something like that.

Any hints will be greatly appreciated.  Mark please forgive me if this
question is too newbie like.

Yanhui