Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by jerome lacoste <je...@gmail.com> on 2006/06/17 06:25:11 UTC

[dbcp] RFC adding initialization statements after connection creation

Hi,

Adding a way to run initialization statements after connection
creation allowed us to cleanly solve some Oracle sorting issues. This
issue was in fact independently reported last year (DBCP-175).

I've attached 2 patches to Jira and would appreciate feedback, in
particular regarding the second one that would allow to have more than
one initialization statements. Do we want to go that way?

Please review/comment,

Thanks!

Jerome Lacoste

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DBCP-175