Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Rick Kellogg <rm...@earthlink.net> on 2003/05/31 16:52:07 UTC

JavaDocs

Could someone add a link to the Java Docs located at:
http://ws.apache.org/~dims/axisdiff/newdocs/index.html to the table of
contents (http://ws.apache.org/axis/toc.html
) on the website?

Second question, are these files built as part of GUMP?  This would be
great for daily use.

Thanks,
Rick Kellogg

Re: JavaDocs

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <di...@yahoo.com>.
Rick,

Our Gump has been failing for sometime now as our automated tests take longer than 20 min (and
Gump assumes that 20 mins is a good enough time for any project to build)

I post this periodically....So i don't want to make this an "official" thing yet.

Thanks,
dims

=====

http://calendar.yahoo.com