Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by fanyun <yu...@vtradex.com> on 2001/09/13 15:34:34 UTC

RE: rebuild torque

Dear Jvz:

Have you check my change in tdk. I am going to upgrade to the newest tdk now?

Regards

fanyun

Posted by Jason van Zyl <jv...@apache.org>.
On 9/13/01 9:34 AM, "fanyun" <yu...@vtradex.com> wrote:

> Dear Jvz:
>
> Have you check my change in tdk. I am going to upgrade to the newest tdk now?

It's actually in fulcrum. You can use the database service from fulcrum in
stand-alone mode. Torque should be made to work in stand-alone mode, but as
work around for now (and what people would actually be more familiar with)
is to use the database service from Fulcrum.

I will try this later as many people have emailed me about it. Hmm, actually
an initialization procedure needs to be setup for Fulcrum. Dan and I chatted
about it one day a week ago in IRC I didn't do anything.

If you are using 2.x than you don't need to do anything differently. The
next TDK will be capable of working with both versions of turbine.