Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Daniel Karp <da...@gmx.de> on 2006/06/23 01:36:29 UTC

autoupdatedataTable and session-timeout

Hi,

the autoupdatedatatable I am using on my site never gets the actual session
expired. Perhaps this is an issue can be solved in upcoming versions.

Daniel

Matthias Wessendorf-4 wrote:

> Nice :)
>
> I think with the current impl it is not possible to solve it.
> because the "update request" (done with ajax) is a regular JSP/JSF req.
> Nice to never let a session seeing a timeout :)
>
> Can you bring up this issue to the dev list?
>
> Thanks,
> Matthias
>
> On 6/21/06, Daniel K. <da...@gmx.de> wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I'm using the autoupdatedatatable in a portal website for a buddylist.
>>
>> I set a session timeout in the web.xml but every time the autoupdatedt
>> refreshes, the active session have also an access so the session never
>> gets the timeout.
>>
>> The list is in a request-managed-bean. Is there any way to avoid the
>> session refresh to get a normal timeout?
>>
>> Thanks for help :)
>>

> --
> Matthias Wessendorf
> Aechterhoek 18
> 48282 Emsdetten
> mail: mwessendorf-at-gmail-dot-com

Sent from the My Faces - Dev forum at Nabble.com.

Re: autoupdatedataTable and session-timeout

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
Hey Daniel-

can you be nice and create an issue inside our JIRA for this component?

Thanks,
Matthias