Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Sam Simkin <sa...@aol.com> on 2017/01/03 02:59:08 UTC

Recovery

PLEASE HELP

Mac crashed and i was forced to quit open office but it lost all my coursework thats due in for TOMORROW!!!!

Overtime i go to recover the file open office crashes and i reopen and it crashes again!

Please help me!

Re: Recovery

Posted by Martin Groenescheij <Ma...@Groenescheij.COM>.

On 03/01/17 1:59 PM, Sam Simkin wrote:
> PLEASE HELP
>
> Mac crashed and i was forced to quit open office but it lost all my coursework thats due in for TOMORROW!!!!

Sorry, there is not much we can do. If you have set your OpenOffice
preference to create backups you should find
them in the backup directory.
You also should do regular disk backups.

Re: Recovery

Posted by Martin Groenescheij <Ma...@Groenescheij.COM>.
Cc: to poster