Posted to commits@spamassassin.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2005/11/11 04:43:06 UTC

[Spamassassin Wiki] Update of "SpamFilteringServices" by Tim Bergen

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Spamassassin Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by Tim Bergen:
http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/SpamFilteringServices

   * '''[http://www.blacknight.ie/ Blacknight]''' - offers a gateway service to business which uses SpamAssassin and other technologies to filter email for spam, viruses, malware and phishing fraud. Also offers hosting with virus and spam filtering.
+
+
+  * '''[http://www.contentcatcher.com/ ContentCatcher]''' - Filtering email for businesses with a personal touch.  We use multiple technologies for AntiSpam and virus detection. Tell us how intrusive or how relaxed you want to be and we will customize our system to fit your needs.  We support your users, so you do not have to. Free 30 day trial, and month to month Contracts, and customer references that asked us to be references!

   * '''[http://www.filterpoint.com/ FilterPoint]''' - is a relay service for whole domains that uses various techniques, including SpamAssassin, to block spam and includes anti-virus for free.