Posted to dev@dubbo.apache.org by Minxuan Zhuang <z8...@gmail.com> on 2019/02/19 03:40:04 UTC

Proposal for releasing hessian-lite 3.2.5

Hello Dubbo Community,
   since the last release of hessian-lite, some issues have been fixed, so
I suggest to release version 3.2.5, the branch is:
https://github.com/dubbo/hessian-lite/tree/3.2.5
release note:
https://github.com/dubbo/hessian-lite/releases/tag/v3.2.5

what do you think?

Re: Proposal for releasing hessian-lite 3.2.5

Posted by Minxuan Zhuang <z8...@gmail.com>.
thanks, I've removed unnecessary part in the LICENSE file, yes, Dubbo 2.6.6
and 2.7.x need the latest feature of hessian lite

Posted by Minxuan Zhuang <z8...@gmail.com>.
Hi Justin:
    I think the hessian-lite project is a dubbo ecosystem project[1]
instead of an ASF repo, according to this[2] discussion  it has been moved
from dubbo core to dubbo ecosystem

1.  https://github.com/dubbo/hessian-lite/
2.
https://lists.apache.org/list.html?dev@dubbo.apache.org:lte=11M:Moving%20hessian-lite%20from%20Dubbo%20codebase%20to%20eco-system

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@me.com>.
Hi,

> It is not in a ASF repo, what is your concern on this?\

I have no concerns, sorry for the noise.

Thanks,
Justin

Re: Proposal for releasing hessian-lite 3.2.5

Posted by Huxing Zhang <hu...@apache.org>.
Hi Justin,

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@me.com>.
Hi,

1. https://github.com/dubbo/hessian-lite/ <https://github.com/dubbo/hessian-lite/>

Re: Proposal for releasing hessian-lite 3.2.5

Posted by Huxing Zhang <hu...@apache.org>.
Hi,

--
Best Regards!

Huxing

Re: Proposal for releasing hessian-lite 3.2.5

Posted by jun liu <ke...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Minxuan

Would you please start a formal vote for this release? So that the community can help check the staging repo, the tags and the detailed changes.

What do you think?

Jun