Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by asookazian2 <as...@gmail.com> on 2014/05/08 20:23:18 UTC

uninstall bundle id range is not working consistently in 3.0.1

Is anybody else seeing that if you exec 'uninstall 32-40' for example not all
the corresponding bundleid folders in the data/cache dir are being deleted?
seems like a bug...

3.0.1

Re: uninstall bundle id range is not working consistently in 3.0.1

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Thanks for the report. Let me try to reproduce it.

Regards
JB

On 05/08/2014 08:23 PM, asookazian2 wrote:
> Is anybody else seeing that if you exec 'uninstall 32-40' for example not all
> the corresponding bundleid folders in the data/cache dir are being deleted?
> seems like a bug...
>
> 3.0.1

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org
http://blog.nanthrax.net
Talend - http://www.talend.com

Re: uninstall bundle id range is not working consistently in 3.0.1

Posted by Achim Nierbeck <bc...@googlemail.com>.
I'm sure this depends on the bundles,
especially if those are still referenced by others.
So if you do a refresh after the uninstall, those cache directories should
be gone after that.

regards, Achim

> Is anybody else seeing that if you exec 'uninstall 32-40' for example not
> all
> the corresponding bundleid folders in the data/cache dir are being deleted?
> seems like a bug...
>
> 3.0.1

Project Lead
blog <http://notizblog.nierbeck.de/>