Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Jon Oakes <jo...@markem.com> on 2006/01/16 20:55:08 UTC

Axis .94 war file build not same as war file download

Hi All,
These is my first days of trying to migrate from Axis 1.2 to Axis 2 so I
apogize if these issues have already been raised elsewhere.  I tried to
work from the source distribution and build a war file with maven.  The
build appeared to go fine, but there were numerous errors, most related
to missing jars when I unpacked and  ran the war file in tomcat.  I then
downloaded the war file and ran it and it ran fine.  The files are
substantially different sizes.  I think this is a bug but I don't know
how to report it properly.
Jon

Re: [Axis2] Re: Axis .94 war file build not same as war file download

Posted by Ajith Ranabahu <aj...@gmail.com>.
Hmm..
This is weird but it can be a problem with the distributed source archive.
Can you send us the stack trace  (something more concrete to figure out the
error) ?

--
Ajith Ranabahu

[Axis2] Re: Axis .94 war file build not same as war file download

Posted by Ruchith Fernando <ru...@gmail.com>.

--
Ruchith