Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Jean-Christophe Kermagoret <jc...@openbluelab.org> on 2007/06/06 02:45:09 UTC

Cocoon22 : Exception during streaming source

Hi,
I made the following :
 > svn update (so I get the last svn from trunk  - 22 version)
cd trunk
mvn -P allblocks -Dmaven.test.skip=true install
cd core/cocoon-webapp
mvn jetty:run

Everything went fine : I get the sample page

Then, I decided to create a new block with archetype in a test directory
I just created :
 >mvn archetype:create -DarchetypeGroupId=org.apache.cocoon
-DarchetypeArtifactId=cocoon-22-archetype-block
-DarchetypeVersion=1.0.0-RC1 -DgroupId=com.mycompany -DartifactId=myBlock1

and then I installed cocoon-rcl and maven-plugin by going to trunk/tools :
 > mvn install

Finally, I go to test directory and issued the following commands :
 > mvn cocoon:rcl
The webapp seems to be correctly created, then :
 > mvn jetty:run

When I go to http://localhost:8888/myBlock1/, I then get the following
error.
If I add a very simple test like this one,
      <map:match pattern="test">
          <map:redirect-to uri="http://www.google.fr"/>
      </map:match>

 I still get the same error. Any ideas ?

--

javax.servlet.ServletException: Exception during streaming source.
        at
org.apache.cocoon.servlet.RequestProcessor.service(RequestProcessor.java:224)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.SitemapServlet.service(SitemapServlet.java:61)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.servletservice.ServletServiceContext$PathDispatcher.forward(ServletServiceContext.java:537)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.servletservice.ServletServiceContext$PathDispatcher.forward(ServletServiceContext.java:519)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.servletservice.spring.ServletFactoryBean$ServiceInterceptor.invoke(ServletFactoryBean.java:229)
        at
org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:161)
        at
org.springframework.aop.framework.JdkDynamicAopProxy.invoke(JdkDynamicAopProxy.java:202)
        at $Proxy0.service(Unknown Source)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.servletservice.DispatcherServlet.service(DispatcherServlet.java:124)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.tools.rcl.wrapper.servlet.ReloadingServlet.service(ReloadingServlet.java:89)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:459)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1054)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.servlet.multipart.MultipartFilter.doFilter(MultipartFilter.java:140)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.tools.rcl.wrapper.servlet.ReloadingServletFilter.doFilter(ReloadingServletFilter.java:50)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1045)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.servlet.DebugFilter.doFilter(DebugFilter.java:169)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.tools.rcl.wrapper.servlet.ReloadingServletFilter.doFilter(ReloadingServletFilter.java:50)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1045)
        at
org.springframework.web.filter.RequestContextFilter.doFilterInternal(RequestContextFilter.java:63)
        at
org.springframework.web.filter.OncePerRequestFilter.doFilter(OncePerRequestFilter.java:77)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.tools.rcl.wrapper.servlet.ReloadingServletFilter.doFilter(ReloadingServletFilter.java:50)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1045)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.tools.rcl.wrapper.servlet.ReloadingSpringFilter.doFilter(ReloadingSpringFilter.java:71)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.tools.rcl.wrapper.servlet.ReloadingServletFilter.doFilter(ReloadingServletFilter.java:50)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1045)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.handle(ServletHandler.java:358)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.SessionHandler.handle(SessionHandler.java:231)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandler.handle(ContextHandler.java:629)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.handle(WebAppContext.java:453)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandlerCollection.handle(ContextHandlerCollection.java:149)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerCollection.handle(HandlerCollection.java:123)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:141)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handleRequest(HttpConnection.java:452)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection$RequestHandler.headerComplete(HttpConnection.java:721)
        at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseNext(HttpParser.java:509)
        at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseAvailable(HttpParser.java:209)
        at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java:349)
        at
org.mortbay.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint.run(SelectChannelEndPoint.java:320)
        at
org.mortbay.thread.BoundedThreadPool$PoolThread.run(BoundedThreadPool.java:475)

--
Jean-Christophe Kermagoret
Technological leader

Re: Cocoon22 : Exception during streaming source

Posted by Jean-Christophe Kermagoret <jc...@openbluelab.org>.
Thanks for the help, it seems to resolve my problem
JC

Posted by Reinhard Poetz <re...@apache.org>.

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc