Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Kruttik <kr...@gmail.com> on 2006/12/07 19:04:33 UTC

Error processing JMS Componant

I have a Jms Consumer which forwards the message to eip static recipient
list. The consumer is in-only MEP. When I run my SA, the JMS componant
recieves the message but it throws an exception. It looks like it wants me
to make the componant In-Only but I already have declared the JSM consumer's
defaultMEP as in-only. Heres the exception :
ERROR - JmsComponent                   - Error processing exchange InOut[
  id: ID:KRUTTIK-2159-1165513353858-8:0
  status: Error
  role: consumer
  service: {http://servicemix.apache.org/samples/bridge}route-pipeline-local
  endpoint: endpoint
  in: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><check-protocol>  <Protocol-Id>
<
Id-Name>lung-cancer</Id-Name>    <Id-Desc>lung cancer</Id-Desc>
</Protocol-Id>
 <Patient>    <Name>Test</Name>    <Comment>This is a Test Patient</Comment>
</
Patient></check-protocol>
  error: java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: Use an InOnly or
RobustInOnly
MEP
]
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jms.multiplexing.MultiplexingConsumerProcessor.
process(MultiplexingConsumerProcessor.java:113)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.common.AsyncBaseLifeCycle.processExchange(Async
BaseLifeCycle.java:431)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.common.BaseLifeCycle.onMessageExchange(BaseLife
Cycle.java:43)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.messaging.DeliveryChannelImpl.processInBoun
d(DeliveryChannelImpl.java:624)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.nmr.flow.AbstractFlow.doRouting(AbstractFlo
w.java:169)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.nmr.flow.seda.SedaFlow.doRouting(SedaFlow.j
ava:177)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.nmr.flow.seda.SedaQueue$1.run(SedaQueue.jav
a:227)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.connector.work.WorkerContext.run(WorkerContext.ja
va:291)
        at
EDU.oswego.cs.dl.util.concurrent.PooledExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown So
urce)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

Please tell me where am I going wrong.

Re: Error processing JMS Componant

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
It seems the JMS consumer sends an InOut.
Note that if you use soap on the jms endpoint, the MEP
will be determined by the operation and the defaultMep will
not be used.

On 12/7/06, Kruttik <kr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have a Jms Consumer which forwards the message to eip static recipient
> list. The consumer is in-only MEP. When I run my SA, the JMS componant
> recieves the message but it throws an exception. It looks like it wants me
> to make the componant In-Only but I already have declared the JSM consumer's
> defaultMEP as in-only. Heres the exception :
> ERROR - JmsComponent                   - Error processing exchange InOut[
>   id: ID:KRUTTIK-2159-1165513353858-8:0
>   status: Error
>   role: consumer
>   service: {http://servicemix.apache.org/samples/bridge}route-pipeline-local
>   endpoint: endpoint
>   in: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><check-protocol>  <Protocol-Id>
> <
> Id-Name>lung-cancer</Id-Name>    <Id-Desc>lung cancer</Id-Desc>
> </Protocol-Id>
>  <Patient>    <Name>Test</Name>    <Comment>This is a Test Patient</Comment>
> </
> Patient></check-protocol>
>   error: java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: Use an InOnly or
> RobustInOnly
> MEP
> ]
> java.lang.NullPointerException
>         at
> org.apache.servicemix.jms.multiplexing.MultiplexingConsumerProcessor.
> process(MultiplexingConsumerProcessor.java:113)
>         at
> org.apache.servicemix.common.AsyncBaseLifeCycle.processExchange(Async
> BaseLifeCycle.java:431)
>         at
> org.apache.servicemix.common.BaseLifeCycle.onMessageExchange(BaseLife
> Cycle.java:43)
>         at
> org.apache.servicemix.jbi.messaging.DeliveryChannelImpl.processInBoun
> d(DeliveryChannelImpl.java:624)
>         at
> org.apache.servicemix.jbi.nmr.flow.AbstractFlow.doRouting(AbstractFlo
> w.java:169)
>         at
> org.apache.servicemix.jbi.nmr.flow.seda.SedaFlow.doRouting(SedaFlow.j
> ava:177)
>         at
> org.apache.servicemix.jbi.nmr.flow.seda.SedaQueue$1.run(SedaQueue.jav
> a:227)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.connector.work.WorkerContext.run(WorkerContext.ja
> va:291)
>         at
> EDU.oswego.cs.dl.util.concurrent.PooledExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown So
> urce)
>
> Please tell me where am I going wrong.

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet