Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Sean <ja...@wideasleep.com> on 2001/03/05 05:09:35 UTC

[C2] Logic Sheet Problems

Hello,

I am having a bit of trouble getting my own logic sheet to work in Cocoon2.  I created an entry in the cocoon.xconf file that references my "util" library.  One thing on that though, How do I refer to my own directory in say webapps/mysite/logicsheets/util ?  I was not sure if I should use context://mysite/logicsheets/util/util.xsl or resource://, neither seemed to do anything at all.  Anyhow, In my sitemap I have an xsl transform I am performing and in that transformation sheet I refer to the util logicsheet using the same xmlns that I defined in the cocoon.xconf file.  When I perform the transform and render the output I get nothing, nada, it never gets into the logicsheet and yet there are no errors in the log file for cocoon.  Anyone have any idea what I might be doing wrong?  Are there any examples of logicsheets that AREN'T in the org.apache... jar files?

I appreciate any pointers you might be able to offer ... thanks.

Sean