Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Jean-Sebastien Delfino <js...@apache.org> on 2007/08/16 07:37:24 UTC

Home page for Tuscany standalone runtime

The runtime currently prints the servlet mappings to System.out when it
starts. In order to make that kind of information easier to use, I've
started to put together a home page that people can point their Web
browser to, listing some basic information about the running Tuscany
runtime, servlet endpoints, etc.

I'm planning to start adding some of this home page support to a new
"home" module.

--
Jean-Sebastien

Re: Home page for Tuscany standalone runtime

Posted by Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com>.
On 8/16/07, Jean-Sebastien Delfino <js...@apache.org> wrote:

> The runtime currently prints the servlet mappings to System.out when it
> starts. In order to make that kind of information easier to use, I've
> started to put together a home page that people can point their Web
> browser to, listing some basic information about the running Tuscany
> runtime, servlet endpoints, etc.
>
> I'm planning to start adding some of this home page support to a new
> "home" module.
>
> --
> Jean-Sebastien

> Sounds like a great idea. I'd like to provide and extension to this to add
some more information for when tuscany is running across several nodes. I
think it would be useful to show which nodes are running and, based on what
you say about endpoints, which references are resolved to those endpoints.
I'll look out for the new module.

Simon