Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by rouble <ro...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/17 00:18:09 UTC

axis2.wsdl2java - individual file for every class in client stub

Is there a way to force wsdl2java to create an individual file per class?

Currently it is just storing all the classes into the client stub file.

TIA,
rouble

Re: Does Axis2 support circular referencing of objects.

Posted by Afkham Azeez <af...@gmail.com>.
It should work. However, the best way is to try it out. You can write
a POJO Web service which takes these classes as arguments or returns
them. If you use WSO2 WSAS (http://wso2.org/projects/wsas/java), you
can simply upload the jar file containing this implementation, and use
its "Try It" tool to invoke the Web service and see whether you get
the desired result back.

HTH
Azeez

--
Thanks
Afkham Azeez

Blog: http://afkham.org
Developer Portal: http://www.wso2.org
WSAS Blog: http://wso2wsas.blogspot.com
Company: http://wso2.com

Does Axis2 support circular referencing of objects.

Re: axis2.wsdl2java - individual file for every class in client stub

Posted by ibrahim demir <ib...@yahoo.com>.
Hi;

The -u parameter is just for you:

http://wso2.org/library/tutorials/reference-guide-axis2-code-generation-parameters-part-2#unpack

I also recommend all the ones in this group using code generation to read:

http://wso2.org/library/tutorials/reference-guide-axis2-code-generation-parameters-part-1

http://wso2.org/library/tutorials/reference-guide-axis2-code-generation-parameters-part-2

http://wso2.org/library/tutorials/reference-guide-axis2-code-generation-parameters-part-3

Yours.