Posted to user@mahout.apache.org by MEETHU MATHEW <me...@yahoo.co.in> on 2014/05/22 11:05:05 UTC

Running KMeans with the new spark bindings

Hi,

I am a beginner in MAHOUT. I have run kmeans clustering for various  datasets.
Can anyone tell me how to run the kmeans in mahout with the new  spark bindings.

Thanks,
Meethu M

Re: Running KMeans with the new spark bindings

Posted by Sebastian Schelter <ss...@googlemail.com>.
Hi Meethu,

K-Means has not been ported to the spark bindings DSL yet. You have to
used the MapReduce implementation.

Best,
Sebastian