Posted to dev@jspwiki.apache.org by Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <ju...@gmail.com> on 2019/08/23 22:34:54 UTC

2.11.0.M5 release

Hi again,

just a quick note, we should release 2.11.0.M5 this month in order to
follow up our release train, but I won't be able to carry on with the
release until
1st or 2nd of September. So, unless someone volunteers for release manager
next week, we'll have a light delay with the 2.11.0.M5 release.

best regards,
juan pablo

Re: 2.11.0.M5 release

Posted by Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

seems the release vote will have to wait another couple of days, I expect
I'll be able to start the vote somewhere between next Sun-Tue..

apologies on the delay.

best regards,
juan pablo

Re: 2.11.0.M5 release