Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Omar Atia <om...@its.ws> on 2012/02/17 13:16:29 UTC

Smpp unit test..

Dears,

We are trying to manage to send SMS to SMSC using , is their any test case !?or unit test source code that tests the functionalities of smpp .

Even if you can provide svn link for the unit test.

Appreciated.

Thanks,
Omar atia
Sent via BlackBerry®

RE: Smpp unit test..

Posted by Omar Atia <om...@its.ws>.
thanks , I already did the testing on the simulator , also I have real SMSC to test with :).

thanks,
Omar Atia

Posted by Christian Müller <ch...@gmail.com>.

Re: Smpp unit test..