Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by John Hornsby <jo...@dsdata.co.uk> on 2006/03/28 12:57:42 UTC

BayesianAnalysis and BayesianAnalysisFeeder Mailets

Hi,

I'd like to try out the Bayesian Analysis mailets that Vincenzo Gianferrari
writes about here http://wiki.apache.org/james/Bayesian_Analysis

Please can someone tell me how I can obtain the code for these, compatible
with James 2.2.0.

Thanks a lot,

John Hornsby

Re: BayesianAnalysis and BayesianAnalysisFeeder Mailets

Posted by Vincenzo Gianferrari Pini <vi...@praxis.it>.
Hi John,

I withdraw my 2.2.0 compatible version from public  availability since I
wrote the "official" james one and put it into svn trunk for 2.3.x on
may 2005.

I'm going to send you offline a zip with it (unsupported).

Vincenzo