Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by cnickel <cn...@laposte.net> on 2008/03/18 11:58:13 UTC

Hiding "cocoon" references

Hi there,

I'm looking for a way to eliminate all visible references to the term
"cocoon" from a user point of view. My goal is to prevent users from being
able to identify that my web application relies on the Cocoon platform
(mainly for security and intrusion reasons).
I noticed that the main visible references are calls to:
- cocoon-view in some xsp, visible in the URL and HTTP headers
- cocoon-action in some xsp, visible in the html source code (accessible
from the browser).

I would like to find a mechanism to rename these terms into "cocoon free"
keywords, that would be translated into the original keywords in the back,
so that the proper actions are taken.

Is there any solution for this (URITransformer?) ?

Thanks in advance.