Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Alexey Romanenko <ar...@gmail.com> on 2020/06/08 12:22:27 UTC

Difficulties with triggering PRs Jenkins jobs

Hello,

I think we have an issue, that seems to happen from time to time, to trigger the Jenkins jobs from PRs.

For me, usually, I need to type and enter 2 or even more times the same command as a PR comment (like ‘retest this please’ or at least 'Run Java PreCommit’) to see that it finally started. Sometimes it doesn’t start at all .

Does anyone know what cause this and what we can do to fix/improve it?

Re: Difficulties with triggering PRs Jenkins jobs

Posted by Alexey Romanenko <ar...@gmail.com>.
Tyson, Brian - thanks for details!

Posted by Brian Hulette <bh...@google.com>.

Posted by Tyson Hamilton <ty...@google.com>.