Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Ross Gardler <rg...@apache.org> on 2005/03/25 21:08:37 UTC

Re: svn commit: r159043 [1/2] - forrest/trunk/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.fbits forrest/trunk/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.views forrest/trunk/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.views/resources forrest/trunk/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.views/resources/stylesheets forrest/trunk/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.views/resources/templates forrest/trunk/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.views/src forrest/trunk/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.views/src/documentation forrest/trunk/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.views/src/documentation/classes forrest/trunk/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.views/src/documentation/content forrest/trunk/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.views/src/documentation/content/xdocs forrest/trunk/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.views/src/documentation/content/xdocs/images

thorsten@apache.org wrote:
> Author: thorsten
> Date: Fri Mar 25 10:50:59 2005
> New Revision: 159043

> Log:
> Removed the fbit plugin and moved all pipes that we need to the views plugin. The views plugin will overide the skin *.html output. The plugin works with views and templates. It is not perfect yet but on the best way ;-)

This looks like great work. I've only looked at it very breifly. My
current client has extended the contract *again* so I'm still snowed
under. I'll do some real work with this (and most importantly work with
you on finalising it) when that is finished and 0.7 is out the door.

Ross

Posted by Thorsten Scherler <th...@apache.org>.
On Fri, 2005-03-25 at 20:08 +0000, Ross Gardler wrote:
> thorsten@apache.org wrote:
> > Author: thorsten
> > Date: Fri Mar 25 10:50:59 2005
> > New Revision: 159043

> > Log:
> > Removed the fbit plugin and moved all pipes that we need to the views plugin. The views plugin will overide the skin *.html output. The plugin works with views and templates. It is not perfect yet but on the best way ;-)
> >

> This looks like great work. I've only looked at it very breifly. My
> current client has extended the contract *again* so I'm still snowed
> under. I'll do some real work with this (and most importantly work with
> you on finalising it) when that is finished and 0.7 is out the door.

Cheers. :)

Take your time, no hurries.

I hope some of the others can help out as well. ;-)

salu2
--
thorsten

"Together we stand, divided we fall!"