Posted to users@felix.apache.org by David Bosschaert <da...@gmail.com> on 2015/05/14 17:26:51 UTC

Webconsole with latest Felix Http?

Hi all,

I was wondering whether anyone has got the webconsole with the latest
Felix HTTP implementation running yet?

webconsole 4.2.9-SNAPSHOT works perfectly fine with http api/jetty
2.3.2, but doesn't seem to work with 3.0.x-SNAPSHOT of these. It does
resolve, but it does not render properly. Is that simply a TODO or is
there something I need to do to enable this?

Thanks,

David

Re: Webconsole with latest Felix Http?

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
Am 15.05.15 um 16:21 schrieb Carsten Ziegeler:
> It seems the resource handling is not working as expected, the web
> console itself incl auth works for me. js,css etc. are not there though
>
> I'll look into it

I've created FELIX-4888 to track this.

Carsten
--