Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Peter Dähn <da...@vcrp.de> on 2019/02/15 15:12:38 UTC

IPv4 and IPv6 mix

Hi Maxim,

I found a little "confusing" thing. In conference log one user has
different ip-addresses. At roomEnter (Browser) IPv6 and clientConnect
(flash) IPv4.

Could this cause any problems?

Greetings Peter

Re: IPv4 and IPv6 mix

Posted by Peter Dähn <da...@vcrp.de>.
Hi Maxim,

if you doesn't see any problem, I'm fine with it.

Greetings Peter

Re: IPv4 and IPv6 mix

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
As far as I understand