Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by senthil kumar <bs...@gmail.com> on 2006/01/23 08:09:00 UTC

[users@httpd] solution proxy-html

Hi ,

We have lot of intranet server http://products , http://sales
,http://market<http://sales,http://market>.
I want to access the intranet server from internet through my gateway server
http://gatewaryserver. I have installed apache on gateway server. I would
like to redirect all the request to appropriate intranet server.

I make a request from the internet by below format
http://gatewayserver/products
http://gatewayserver/sales
.
.

I configured the proxypass in apache server and redirected all request url
to the appropriate intranet server and i try to rewrite all url intranet url
link by configured proxy-html.

<Location / >
       ProxyPass http://
       ProxyPassReverse http://
       SetOutputFilter  proxy-html
       ProxyHTMLURLMap ^images/(.*)$ http://192.168.112.53/sales/images/$1RXi

problem:
    In the configuration ProxyHTMLURLMap ^images/(.*)$
http://192.168.112.53/<target intranet server name>/images/$1 RXi, the
target intranet server name should be taken dynamically depends upon the
requested url

http://gatewayserver/products - > The target intranet server name should be
products/images/$1
http://gatewayserver/sales - > The target intranet server name should be
sales/images/$1

Help Need:
    How to achieve the same by proxy-html modules.

Thanks,
bsenthil