Posted to dev@wink.apache.org by Srivatsa Subramania <su...@oracle.com> on 2012/10/19 22:00:07 UTC

Contribution

Guys,

Would like to contribute to Apache Wink project in some way.

I am a Java developer and I have basic knowledge about Wink.

Let me know if you can think of something for me start off with.

S.Srivatsa Sivan

Oracle Retail

Retail Integration Bus

Re: Contribution

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 1:00 PM, Srivatsa Subramania
<su...@oracle.com> wrote:
> Guys,
>
> Would like to contribute to Apache Wink project in some way.
>
> I am a Java developer and I have basic knowledge about Wink.
>

> Let me know if you can think of something for me start off with.

You could take a look at JIRAS, or on roadmap discussion thread where
there are few suggestions

http://www.mail-archive.com/wink-dev@incubator.apache.org/msg04364.html

--
Luciano Resende