Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by Tom Coleman <tc...@autowares.com> on 1999/07/09 19:30:01 UTC

mod_jserv/4482

The following reply was made to PR mod_jserv/4482; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Tom Coleman <tc...@autowares.com>
To: campagne@inka.messm.edu
Cc: apbugs@apache.org
Subject: mod_jserv/4482
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 1999 13:27:23 -0400 (EDT)

 I got the same "garbled mod_jserv.so" message and was confused by it.

 I finally got past it by rebuilding everything preceeded by "make clean".

 I had apparently been alternating between compiling Apache with built-in
 modules and compiling it with DSO support.  Once I rebuilt everything
 cleanly and explicitly for DSO support, the error disappeared.

 Hope this helps.

 Tom Coleman                        | Telephone: (616) 243-2125 X1124
 Auto Wares, Inc.                   | Fax:       (616) 243-8823
 440 Kirtland SW                    |
 Grand Rapids, MI  49507            | Net: tcoleman@autowares.com