Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by madhu <ma...@lntinfotech.com> on 2012/05/10 08:36:41 UTC

Re: Funtion of type="service-multi"

i want to delete multiple records at a time using check boxes check by user.i
have done for single record delete ata at time.
code for single record delete

In form :

<form name="ListBookings" type="multi" use-row-submit="true" title="Selected
Monument" separate-columns="true"  paginate-target="Book_E_Ticket1"
                 list-name="TicketDetails">
                <actions>

                         <script
location="component://eticket/webapp/eticket/WEB-INF/actions/TicketBookingView.groovy"/>
                </actions>

          <field name="ticketId">
                        <display-entity entity-name="TicketBookingDetails"
description="${ticketId}"/>
                        <hidden/>
                </field>
                </field>
                <field name="monumentName">
                        <display/>
                </field>
                <field name="date_visit">
                        <display/>
                </field>

                <field name="_rowSubmit" title="${uiLabelMap.CommonSelect}">
                        <hidden value="Y"/>
                </field>

                <field name="deleteLink" title="Delete"
widget-style="buttontext">
        <hyperlink target="deleteTicket"
description="${uiLabelMap.CommonDelete}" also-hidden="false"
confirmation-message ="Are You Sure">
        <parameter param-name="ticketId"/>
      </hyperlink>
    </field>

        </form>

in controller.xml :

<request-map uri="deleteTicket"><security https="true" auth="false"/>
                <event type="simple" invoke="deleteTicket"
path="component://eticket/script/org/ofbiz/eticket/EbookingServices.xml"/>
                <response name="success" type="view"
value="booketicket"/><response name="error" type="view"
value="booketicket"/></request-map>

simple method to delete single record :

 <simple-method method-name="deleteTicket" short-description="Delete
Ticket">
                <entity-one entity-name="TicketBookingDetails"
value-field="lookedUpValue"/>
                <remove-value value-field="lookedUpValue"/>
                <set field="_event_message_" value="Successfully
Deleted!!"/>
        </simple-method>

now hot to use this type="service-multi" option to delete multiple records
at a time.i want to check wat are all the records are checked and then i
have to delete all at a time using single button click

pls do needful urgent

Re: Funtion of type="service-multi"

Posted by madhu <ma...@lntinfotech.com>.
thanx ankit.
but if use directly <event type="service-multi" >to my code,how the checked
records are handled and how the ids of those checked records will be sent at
a time and deleted by using my simple methos.that method can delete one
record only at a time na. and i am passing one ticketid only.if u see my
code (form) carefully, ihave delete button option for each record.  i want a
single delete button to delete al lthe records.in that controller request
how to deal this "service-multi" to handle all checked recordsids.

pls see my code and understand my requirement .help me out

thanx ankit for ur reply

Re: Funtion of type="service-multi"

Posted by Ankit Jain <an...@gmail.com>.
In the controller.xml entry change event type="simple" to "service-multi"

<event type="service-multi" invoke="deleteTicket"
path="component://eticket/script/org/ofbiz/eticket/EbookingServices.xml"/>

And Please ask these types questions on User Mailing
List(user@ofbiz.apache.org) only.

Regards,
Ankit Jain