Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Manuel Blechschmidt <Ma...@gmx.de> on 2013/03/18 18:37:27 UTC

[Committer School] I would like to become a committer

I am interested in the following areas:
DOXIA-CORE-1.3

I observed that nobody is currently actively maintaining the doxia core branch. I would like to take responsibility and maintain this branch.

I already discovered a bug, created a test project for reproducing the bug, create a test case and submitted a patch.

The problem can be found here:
https://jira.codehaus.org/browse/DOXIA-483

I would like to integrate this patch into the next release.

Thanks
    Manuel
--
Manuel Blechschmidt
M.Sc. IT Systems Engineering

Re: [Committer School] I would like to become a committer

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
2013/3/27 Manuel Blechschmidt <Ma...@gmx.de>:
> Hi Hervé,
> thanks a lot for responding to my email.
>
> The ticket in JIRA already contains a test project that reproduces the bug, a test case that reproduces the bug and a patch that is fixing the but.
>
> If there is more that I should do feel free to add the necessary comments onto the JIRA ticket.
That's enough :-)
patch applied
Thanks !
--
Olivier

> https://jira.codehaus.org/browse/DOXIA-483
>
> Regards,
>     Manuel
>
> On 27.03.2013, at 08:21, Hervé BOUTEMY wrote:
>
>> Manuel,
>>
>> I'll try to find time to work with you: we'll cut a new Doxia release soon, so
>> any good fixes will be immediately useful
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Hervé
>>
>> Le lundi 18 mars 2013 18:37:27 Manuel Blechschmidt a écrit :
>>> I am interested in the following areas:
>>> DOXIA-CORE-1.3
>>>
>>> I observed that nobody is currently actively maintaining the doxia core
>>> branch. I would like to take responsibility and maintain this branch.
>>>
>>> I already discovered a bug, created a test project for reproducing the bug,
>>> create a test case and submitted a patch.
>>>
>>> The problem can be found here:
>>> https://jira.codehaus.org/browse/DOXIA-483
>>>
>>> I would like to integrate this patch into the next release.
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>>    Manuel

> Manuel Blechschmidt
> M.Sc. IT Systems Engineering
> Dortustr. 57
> 14467 Potsdam
> Mobil: 0173/6322621
> Twitter: http://twitter.com/Manuel_B

--
Olivier Lamy
Ecetera: http://ecetera.com.au

Re: [Committer School] I would like to become a committer

Posted by Manuel Blechschmidt <Ma...@gmx.de>.
Hi Hervé,

Posted by Hervé BOUTEMY <he...@free.fr>.
Manuel,

Posted by Manuel Blechschmidt <Ma...@gmx.de>.
Hi Stephen,
thanks for your fast answer.

On 19.03.2013, at 17:28, Stephen Connolly wrote:

> I don't feel 100% confident on the workings of DOXIA to commit this patch,
> perhaps one of the more active committers in the Doxia space would take a
> look.
>
> Oh and welcome, glad to be back up to two people in the committer school
> ;-) (even if it does mean that we can now only say 33% of people who have
> signed up have graduated... come-on Chris, shout at us for not applying
> your patches, let's get that 33% up to 66% ;-) )

Is there currently anything I can do?

Thanks
    Manuel

Posted by Chris Graham <ch...@gmail.com>.
:-)

My SCM work on the jazz provider were applied by Oliver. :-)

But yes, I need to find the time to do some meaningful work.

-Chris

Posted by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com>.