Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by antalk <an...@intercommit.nl> on 2012/01/26 12:50:23 UTC

Tap 5.3.x : Set field value(s) AFTER transformation

Hi all,

I'm in the process of converting our webapp to Tap5.3 and have come across
the following issue: After a class has been transformed by plastic i want to
update a value within that class, but to get and change the fields contents
i use 'getHandle()' however, in the javadoc is states that 'No methods of
this object should be invoked after the class transformation is completed'
Resulting in a
"org.apache.tapestry5.internal.plastic.PlasticClassImpl@dc8f6d has been
locked and can no longer be used."

What is the way to go in this case ?

Thx,
 Antal

Re: Tap 5.3.x : Set field value(s) AFTER transformation

Posted by antalk <an...@intercommit.nl>.
Cool,

Thx, that was a simple solution and it worked ! I must have had some
blackout not seeing this myself....

Re: Tap 5.3.x : Set field value(s) AFTER transformation

Posted by Taha Hafeez Siddiqi <ta...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Get the handle outside the advise and then use it inside.

regards
Taha