Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by kyle koss <kk...@xperient.net> on 2002/08/14 23:31:47 UTC

create pdf file

Is it possible for Cocoon to do an XML+XSL -> PDF transformation, but
instead of serving the PDF into the browser, writing it to a file?

What I would like to do is, take information entered into a form on a
jsp page, turn it into an XML file, and then apply my XSL to it to
produce a PDF which is then stored to disk on the server.

Can this be done using Cocoon, or would it be easier to just use FOP
embedded in a servlet? If it can be done, what do I have to do?

Regards, Kyle Koss